Monday, February 06, 2006

Mentorship, and a Super Bowl Ring!


Well thanks to all of you who prayed for me yesterday. The whole sermon thing went really well. If you feel like listening to it sometime you can go here and listen to it. It's called "The Good the Bad and the Ugly." The site hasn't been updated yet, but it should be there in the next day or two. My sermon was on the importance of mentorship and how to be a good mentor. One of the things I said in my sermon was that Mentorship was going to win the Super Bowl. And I was right! One of my highlights was when they put on mic on Bettis and you could hear him giving advice to Parker! Yup! Mentorship is a powerful thing. And it doesn't hurt that there were a few iffy calls that went my way. I had a good time watching the game with a bunch of Seahawk fans. I was the only Stealers fan in the room until about the end of the third quarter when a few of the youth decided that they were Stealer fans. All in all a good night. It was a decent game, with some pretty good commercials so I can't really complain...... and now that I've held it in as long as I possibly can.... EAT IT KOEHN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: