Friday, May 19, 2006

Today

Well not too much to write today. I'm also done my sermon about David at En-Gedi, so far it has been very interesting. The theme is GOD VISION!! The Super power anyone can have... or as the bulletin says "Seeing through the eyes of God." but I like the super power thing better.

Well a week ago I wrote a post about A Little Beef of mine. Well it was sparked over at Dan King’s blog and has brought about a very interesting conversation on Fair Trade. It's a little long to write about here but I have found it very interesting so go and check out Dan King's Blog read the comments, maybe join in and see what is going on (I can’t believe we’ve been talking about this for a week already) Personally I have really enjoyed the conversation and have learnt a lot... I think that is why I like bloging. There is something about entering into a conversation with people I have never met and learning from each other. Bloging is so cool.

Anyway Niki is off this weekend for a scrap booking convention with the pastor's wives, so I'm batching it... It'll be a sweet time of playing vids and eating all that greasy food I know I shouldn't eat.... yeah it’ll be good!


<- (What not to do as a youth pastor)

2 comments:

Increasing... said...

tsk tsk
"Hey I'm with David on this one. I'd rather have a coke than a coffee 90% of the time too."
Wow this from a guy who hopes to earn a covetted Clear Mug when the awards are handed out in June...


actually, I'm sorry that i didn't keep up with that thread on Dan's site...

officehourthoughts said...

Hey what can I say, maybe I would take a Coke over a coffee, because I drink coffee every day (and lots of it) and I only have a coke like once a month... or maybe there is just no excuse and I need to thank you for correcting my youthful faults...