Friday, May 26, 2006

Officially a Bad Golfer


So I just got back from a great round of Golf. I shot 79 on nine holes. I would say my average for a par 5 was 11. We also came up with a new term, "Pulling a McCormik" is when you biff it REALLY bad. It also took us over three hours to play those nine holes... yeah.... well in the end though I really liked it. SO if there is anyone with a lot of time on their hands, and wants to look REALLY GOOD give me a call and we can hit up the greens in Gretna!

It was great to relax and talk with these other men who are ministering to the teens in Altona. I know that I learnt a lot, and I have some new stuff to think about. Particularly about burnout and making sure that I take care of myself... I really enjoyed the gold therapy... if only it wasn't so expensive... and I don't mean the green fees... my problem comes from the lost golf balls and broken stick things... oh yeah! Tees!! Oh the joys! But seriously if you want to take me golfing I'm all for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I seem to recall my dad telling me about that. He was behind you, and never finished because you were taking to long, hehehehe. Good work, Ill have to play you sometime, maybe it will be a fair game!