Thursday, March 09, 2006

I HAVE ARIVED


Yes that is right!! It's time to get the Limo and snazzy sun glasses! I am officially a celebrity!! For the next 17 Days Yours truly will be the voice for the Moment of Meditation on CFAM Radio. So Make sure you tune in at 8:55 each morning from March 13th-24th. I'm going in this afternoon to record each of the thirty second spots.... ok so I'm no superstar radio host... yet... and probably the only people who will listen to me will be over the age of 65... BUT! at least now I'll be able to say that I was on the radio for a few days!! Move over Jian Ghomeshi!!

Oh and then one more thing this is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen. So go and check out the commercial for the Ford Sportka... really people it is worth your time. I promise.... and if you don't laugh I'll give you the ten seconds of your life that you wasted watching this Ford Commercial.

No comments: