Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rough Draft... Done!

Hey there, it seems like ages since I've actually written anything, but now that I have the rough draft of my sermon done I think I have a few minutes to write. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll throw some pictures up of what we've been doing lately.

Last Wednesday was our Mudfest Round II. It was our last youth event for the summer, and really I think it is every kids fantasy come true. A big pit of mud for you to run around in and throw at people. Man what an awesome idea!! I just wish that I could take the credit for thinking of it. Just for the record, mud in the eye really hurts, and it is super hard to get out of your ears.




(Before. oh so clean!!!)










(After)













Saturday was sweet Niki did a great job of surprising me for my birthday, and I loved my presents.

Dale you will appreciate these. My own coffee grinder and press. mmmmm super fresh coffee :D


Last night we had a grad party for all our grade twelve’s. A couple in our church has this beautiful backyard with a pool, so we went swimming and ate pizza (not always the best combination) but it was wonderful and the water was really nice and warm. I even did a flip off of the diving board... well sort of a flip... pretty is not a word you would use to describe it, but whatever.

No comments: