Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dreams

So the other day I had this dream. I was flying along the highway on this super sweet bike. It was just like I was flying. When I woke up, I realized that I need a motorbike. Now I'll admit that I've never been much of a bike guy. I had a nasty experience when I was younger involving a dirt bike, a bush, and ten feet of air. But during my second year at Bethany I got to go for a ride on our RD's (Rich Friesen) Bike. It was SO cold but one of the greatest things that I ever got to do. It was like flying! So anyway this really smart guy I know (Jon Hamm) once said (and I paraphrase) that it is ridiculous to just talk about learning something new you should just do it. Now granted he was talking about skateboarding (something I have tried and failed at) which is a little cheaper than a bike, but I think that the principle is the same. So I did some checking and I found this sweet 1991 KAWASAKI ZX6 NINJA (the one I found is black, but other than that looks like the pic) for $3,500 so if anyone feels like donating to the Make Nathan's Dreams Come True Trust Fund! Give me and shout and we can work out the details. Otherwise this might be one of those dreams that I have to keep holding on too... like getting a dog (I still haven't given up on that either).

On another note, I've decided to become more scheduled. My new plan is to lay out my days in a attempt to become A) More organized and B) More productive. I'll let you know how this plan goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Disc golf products saab windshield parts Ferrari 456m gta gps Botox+during+pregnancy pay per click software