Monday, June 26, 2006

Birthday and Vintage 21

Sorry It seems like I just don't have time to blog. Maybe it is because summer creates opportunities that are so much more worth while than blogging... like Golf!! Went twice in two days... what a great way to spend a few hours. So my Birthday was awesome. Niki did a great job of surprising me with a scavenger hunt in St. Vital Mall. Pictures of the loot... I mean presents to arrive soon. For more info on the day check out Niki's blog Unfortunately I just don't have time for a full update, so here are some funny if slightly sacrilegious videos. "In the Spring of 2003 Vintage21 had a four week series on Jesus Christ, taking a deep look at what he said and did. It was difficult at times to get past our preconceived notions that had been developed by staunch, starched Sunday School Classes of old. This is a satirical look at what some people think Jesus is like. Thank goodness He's Not."







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!! that is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life!! you made my day!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

betty said...

dude...i love bradely hathaway..thanks for the tip...btw the boobie song is the most beautiful thing ever...that and the fact that a man thinks like that...i'm in love!

officehourthoughts said...

Hey Betty, Bradely is pretty sweet. I really like the boobie poem to. I think I'm going to use it at a youth night when we talk about the S word. It is a beautiful portrait of what sex can be when people wait... but Betty! I thought you were in love with Donald Miller?????