Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The NeW yEaR

Well here we are at the start of another year... well not quite the start we're already a solid four days in, but still seems new to me. I have to say that this year has started off with a bang. Busy days in the office and youth starting up again tonight. I'm pretty pumped to get back with the youth, play a bit of Mario Kart on the big screen tonight! Good times! Also working out where we are going for our missions trip this summer is heavy on my mind. Got some awesome ideas, now we just need to see where God wants us to go! So if you think of my feel free to toss up a few prayers to the Big guy!
Christmas was awesome. Highlights real quick were:
- Seeing family
- Hangin out with the Denise and Koehn (ping pong anyone??)
- Christmas eve and morning with my family (great traditions there)
- Snowmobiling with Andrew in HB (nothing says winter like the smell of gas as you rip through nature at 60 mph)
- Playing games around the table with Niki’s family

It was a great Christmas nice to get away, and even nicer to settle back into “real life” Although sometimes it makes me wish I could just step out of “life” for a while and sit on the beach for the next 10 years… well now there is a goal for retirement J hope you all have a great new year and I look forward to hearing from you

1 comment:

Brad and Karla said...

do i still have a mark?