Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some Comments on the office.

So finally here are the pics I said I would get for you. As you can see it is quite different than it used to be. Right now I am very happy with it. It is a calming sort of color, it brings a sort of serenity to my office... that or it is the fact that it is finally clean.
Anyway the pictures (Below) are pretty self explanatory, but I thought I would comment on three things.
The first is the picture of all the paint on the carpet, is all my fault... I picked up the can to give shake, and it slipped out of my hands, and the whole can was dented into a oblong shape, and a third of it spilt onto the floor. Since it was a miss-tint color, Niki and I scrapped as much as we could back into the can, and hoped we would have enough to finish all the walls... which we did, but there was just barely enough to finish all we needed to do. As you can see though, we did do a pretty good job of getting the paint out of the floor.

Secondly those masks you see... are they not the coolest thing EVER!!! Niki doesn't like them that much so they couldn't really go into the house, but they look awesome here in my office... I have two more little ones that I'm going to put up still. They come from my grandma and grandpa McCorkindale, so they have some significance to me.

Finally the Hebrew Writing that you can see above my desk. The lettering I got from our friend Rebekah she has it as a tattoo (which I think is soo cool… I want it tattooed on my wrist, but I still haven’t convinced Niki that it is a good use of our money) and according to her, it means "Set Apart" which I thought was just the coolest reminder that we are a people set apart for the purposes of Christ. And the verse below it says, "You are to be holy to me because I, the LORD, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own."
Well this is my office, come by some time and check it out.

No comments: