Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Love

So I've been working on my sermon this week on 1 Cor 13. I came across a few great quotes that I don't think are going to fit, so I thought I'd put them here.
Youth is going snowboarding tonight... so I'll let you know how that goes.... later

Che Guevara “Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.”






Ghandi said, “If I have to chose between a violent person and a coward he would chose the violent person can be taught love. But very little can be done with a coward.






“I call on you not to hare, because hate does not leave space for a person to be fair, and it makes you blind and closes all doors of thinking.” Saddamm








"The world moves for love; it kneels before it in awe". ~ Edward Walker

No comments: