Tuesday, May 22, 2007

YIKES!!

Ok, so it's been a while... ooops by bad. There hasn't really been a lot going on though. Work and play, that about sums it up. On Saturday Niki and I went shopping. I got some sweet new threads... and tried on this hat, saw that my hair was disgusting, remembered what Scams says about my long hair and promptly walked into the hairdressers and got it cut. So now I look really nice and stylish. Yesterday was a very nice day off, I quite enjoyed it. My highlight was for sure washing Lennox (an adventure in itself) and then sitting outside on our step with Niki watching Lennox dry himself. There was just a peace and a calm about it. Sitting outside, warm watching our dog play in the grass... it was one of those moments that makes you say, yes.... this is perfect.
Oh yeah! On Sunday night I went and saw some of my youth/former youth play a show at the station, that was really awesome, if you weren't there you really missed out. (thanks to Ryan for the pics)



No comments: