Friday, October 13, 2006

All Good Things...

So my ipod came yesterday!!! WHOHOO it's pretty sweet, I'm pretty pumped to walk around with Lennox while listening to music. I also have a whole bunch of sermons by Rob Bell that I haven't had time to listen too yet, so I'm hoping to be able to catch up a bit. So far I've just heard his one sermon on Yom Kippur and I thought it was so amazing. I was going to write yesterday about how it had snowed and the only two good things I could see about this coming winter are that Lennox really loves snow, and he is really funny to watch as he runs along trying to eat all the snow. And the other good thing is our neighbor’s yard is going to get covered in snow and we won't have to look at his grass any more (which he hasn't cut since August). It doesn't actually bother me, I just find it interesting. On the positive side he actually inspires me to do yard work, so that's s good thing.

So I started reading An Unstoppable Force by Erwin McManus yesterday. So far It looks like it is going to be an amazing read. He has a really good way with words. So I'm looking forward to that. I also finally paid my registration so I can go to NYWC. That was a bit of an experience in itself. First I lost my MasterCard and then it showed up in the parking lot of the Credit Union (which I hadn't been too in months) and then it was all maxed out (I did that not someone else) so I had to pay some of it off so I could max it out again.... sigh.... Anyway now it's all paid for and I'm going and I can't wait!!!

Guess that's all for now.

No comments: