Monday, September 24, 2007

Seems sort of wishy washy but...

ok... I know it seems a little bit like I keep changing my mind about what I'm doing, going private, not going private.... But I've decided to say good bye to blogging altogether. So the private blog is gone, and this one will just sit here as a reminder of all the fun things I've found and written. Thanks to all of you who have read, it has been a lot of fun the last two years.
To close it off I thought I would leave you all with a few of my favorite, and personally most meaningful posts.

Amazing Grace
Killer Squirrels
Why Grissom is like Jesus
Lennox
Grandma
Your Job
funniest video ever
My Fav Band

My Fav Book
In loving memory of Nate

So long blogging world!

3 comments:

Sister C said...

well I'm going to miss your blogs, your interesting and thought provoking comments on a lot of different topics. Maybe you will someday reconsider.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I will miss hearing what is new, what you are process and thinking on and all the other things I have enjoyed reading. Maybe one day you will reconsider. Till then. I will look forward to seeing you every once and awhile and hearing updates from your parents and Niki!
Take care

Marsha said...

well i guess i will have to keep phoning to keep in touch. hey thanx for letting me steal your wife it was the best!