Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm Back!! Did you miss me?

So here I am, back in the office. It was a very nice relaxing week off after conference. Niki and I went to Niagara falls for a night, stayed in a trashy hotel (but only a 10 minute walk from the falls) and then went out to my grandma's cottage for a week. We had planned on staying a little longer, but we started to miss our house and our own bed, so we packed up and drove home. I’m sure pictures will follow either on my blog or Niki’s.

This morning I came in too a flood of emails (mostly not important) and the realization that we are leaving for St. Laurent in two weeks. So much to do… but I'm really looking forward to it. I have to say though, one of the best parts about being in the office is the air conditioning. Yesterday was SO hot in our house! I would have gotten into the car and driven around for a few hours... but on the way to Ontario we sort of discovered that the AC in our car doesn't work... so it's nice to come to office and put on a sweatshirt and parka and work. One of the other things I've done is catch up on some friends lives. And I caught this request from Betty, so here you are Betty, the prayer scene from Talladega Nights: The ballad of Ricky Bobby:



No comments: