Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some Pics

So a couple weeks ago I got two new pairs of glasses, so I thought it was about time to put some pictures of them on. I got my dark "Rob Bell" glasses (as I like to call them). I figure it's a good idea to try and follow in the steps of such a brilliant guy. Then my other pair are more... normal? Sure that works. Well all I know is that I'm looking forward to looking back on these beautiful glasses in 15 years and going, "YUCK!! I can't believe I wore those and thought I was cool!" Oh fashion, how you make us all look like dweebs... speaking of being a dweeb, let's not make any comments on the cheesy myspaceish poses ...

I also have a few pics of when my parents were out with their dog, so it's Lennox and Sheila running and playing on their walk.

No comments: