Friday, April 27, 2007

John Mayer

So I don't have a lot of time, in fact I've been running all day, and will continue to run until late Sunday Afternoon when I will finally crash, and finish watching the NASCAR race, but until then there is only one thing on my mind, CAMP ARNES!!! Well that and the incredible concert I was at last night with my smokin’ hot wife!!! We went and saw John Mayer last night... well saw might be a bit of an exaggeration... We were about as far away as humanly possible... but still, it was so sweet! All I can say is WOW! He can shred the guitar! And it was soooo smooth. It really inspired me to save up and go guitar shopping, I think I need a sweet electric like that. It was by far one of the best concerts I have ever been too. So, if you have the chance... I recommend catching him somewhere.

No comments: