Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No More Anonymous Comments

Hi there readers, first off I want to thank each of you who comments on my posts. I have really enjoyed the discussion in the last while, especially on my post about God's blueprint. However, the thing that I really don't like about the blog world is the Anonymous comments. I have enjoyed what people have said and are saying, however, I think that people need to put a name to it. So from this point on I will no longer publish a comment that doesn't have a name on it. For the sake of keeping conversation going, and allowing people to share without creating a blog, I will still leave the Anonymous option there for publishing comments, but I would appreciate it if you would sign your name at the end of your comment. If there isn't a name I will simply delete it, and move on with life. Thanks so much

-Nathan

No comments: