Tuesday, September 20, 2005

All New to Me

So in the last four months I've gotten married, worked at camp with my wife, moved to a new town, and started work as a youth pastor in a new church. So I figured with all these new things that are going on in my life I would try one more new thing, a blog. Now I really have no idea if anyone will ever read this, or if it will even be worth reading, but thought that I would at least give it a try. So here we are starting a blog... I sure wish that I could start us off with something profound, or maybe even something that is really insightful and deep. But I can't... all I have is a quote from my favourite movie of all time. I should say that while this is spoken by an Irishman I believe that the same is equally true for a Scot :)
"In order to talk to his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God." -Stephen (Braveheart)

1 comment:

Rick McC said...

Nate - you're getting quite profound... despite all the newness of in your life. Keep it up - praying for you as you make those changes and reach out in a new community.