Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday Morning

So here are the results of my last poll. "Would you rather eat the same thing every day or lose an eye?" The answer is:
67% Would Eat the Same thing every Day
33% Would Lose an eye.

I heard this interesting story on CBC today about the Bilderberg group. You know that conspiracy theory about the small group of men who actually rule the world? Well this is the group. Kind of interesting. I love a good conspiracy theory. Anyway they just met in Canada and decided what to do about… well whatever people who rule the world decide.

Has anyone ever read The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts? I was checking out some stuff and found this book and it looked pretty interesting, but I was wondering if anyone has read it? And since I'm on a bit of a kick of putting movies on my blog here's another one. The guy is Matisyahu. He's a Hasidic Jew who has sort of a rap/reggae thing going on. It's pretty sweet so enjoy "King Without a Crown"

No comments: